Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Thanking you,oh,My Father in Heaven


Today is the day of gratitude and thanks giving to the Lord. Today is the day of fulfillment of God's promises and prophesies. I bow my head in front of Holy Trinity. Drops of gratefulness flowing down from my eyes. I can't stop praising, thanking and adoring my intimate, personal and loving Mighty Holy Trinity, God the Father, Jesus Christ and awesome Holy Spirit. Lord You have been there in my life since my birth on this world. You were with me in my wilderness. You consoled me in distress.Eventhough I was not surrounded by human being, you never let me experience lonliness, and you yourself came to me and gave me companionship. You wiped away my tears when I was in tears. You never allowed to bent down my head in front of any one else. You shut the mouth of people who criticized me for my dependency in you. You picked me up from the slurry pit of failures and weaknesses and put me in your royal white dress. You amused those who mock at me when I was wandering on this world. You gave me glory and blessing by sending me to proclaim your words to the people. You made my body as your holy Thorn by dwelling in me.Lord,My Lord, You didn’t forsake me, You didn’t forget your slave, You have sent a blessing of an abroad job to my brother, and a life partner to me..



All your prophesy has come true....Priya,,the beautiful and marvelous divine gift from my Loving Father, The fortolded one has reached at the completion of time...Thank you ,Mama Mary,,,For arranging everything for me and my family......Lord thank you...Your Jeril ...Amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment